The spine is one of the most important parts of the human body. The spine gives the body support and structure providing us with the freedom of motion, flexibility, and strength. The spine is vital to living an active life.
If you have been in a motor vehicle accident, you may be experiencing pain of the back or neck. A minor sprain from an injury usually heals on its own. If pain persists, it may be due to a more serious damage to your spine.
Are you having pain that is affecting your everyday life, causing you to dread your regular activities or preventing you from having a good night’s sleep? Maybe it’s time to schedule a spine evaluation.
By seeking treatment and identifying the cause of pain, our spine specialist will be able to recommend and guide you through the proper treatment options.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF SPINE INJURY:
- Moderate-to-severe back or neck pain
- Pain with normal movement of the spine
- Radiating pain into an arm or leg
- Numbness or pins-and-needles sensation in the spine, arms or legs
- Difficulty with Walking
- Difficulties with coordination
- New clumsiness
- Changes in sensation or feeling in arms or legs
- Difficulties with balance
- Difficulties with bowel or bladder function