Stridewell is a healthcare clinic that can provide you the care you need as an auto accident patient. Our services are unique in the sense that no previous referrals are needed to be seen by our highly trained specialists. Through our concierge based clinical services, we are with you every step of the way in your treatment plan. Our physicians are trained to work with motor vehicle accident patients and identify common symptoms that may present following an auto accident.
Our team consists of physician assistants, interventional pain management physicians, orthopedic and spine surgeons. We take a holistic approach to our patients, and exhaust all treatment plans, such as physical therapy, chiropractic care, and pain management before starting discussions regarding surgery.
FOR MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT PATIENTS
- It is imperative that a proper diagnosis is made by a qualified provider.
- There are a multitude of symptoms that can arise following a motor vehicle accident. Back pain, neck pain, concussions, shoulder injuries, knee injuries, and spine injuries (sprains, strains, fractures) to name a few. It is imperative that the extent of the injury and the potential for future pain is determined as soon as possible so that these injuries do not become chronic.
- Depending on the extent of the injury, our specialists may recommend conservative treatment, such as physical therapy and/or chiropractic treatment. Or they may recommend therapy such as pain management or surgery. More often than not, our specialists will start with conservative measures and see if the patient’s quality of life can improve from that treatment alone.
- We recommend you move forward with some form of imaging studies, such as an MRI or CT scan. We cannot stress how important the acquiring of proper imaging is for your treatment plan. It allows our specialists to understand what is going on internally, to give you the best possible treatment plan.
- Before leaving, you will understand the cause of your pain, and have a clear plan of action for acquiring relief.
- Through our concierge clinical approach we’re with you throughout the entire process, and manage your progress from start to finish.
- Finding relief shouldn’t be a difficult process, lean on us, so that you can stride well, again.